OMEP-Hong Kong was established in 1992 as a non-profit organization with an aim to
promote the well-being, development and education of young children aged 0-8 years, and to promote the professional development of early childhood educators.
It is affiliated with OMEP, an international, non-governmental and non-profit organization concerned with all aspects of early childhood education and care (ECEC).
Taiwan Study Tour 2016
Download Application Form
1) The Twenty-Third Annual General Meeting Poster and Agenda
2) Minutes of The Twenty-Second Annual General Meeting
3) Registration Form for the Seminar
4) Notice for Nomination
5) Nomination Form
6) List of current OMEP-Hong Kong Members
7) Membership Renewal Form, Membership Application Form
8) Organisation Membership Application Form
9) Proxy Form
10) Powerpoint presentation of Dr. Patrick Ip